Post by flyingcork » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 am

Where is the shipping cost for an order stored? This seems like basic functionality that I need for invoicing. If its not in the core, is there a mod for this? Do I have to deduce the shipping cost based on the order total minus the (also uncalculated) subtotal?

Thanks

Post by philbydevil » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:06 am

Have you enabled all of the "order-totals" that you need/want?

Admin->Extensions->Order Totals

Sub-total is displayed ex tax. There might be a mod to change this if you really want.

If you need the shipping cost to display with tax (it's usually displayed ex tax as well), then search my posts for a vQmod that does this.

I heart cmd-f, cmd-c, cmd-v, cmd-z + vQmod.
My favourite page...
v1.5.4.1

Post by flyingcork » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 pm

It say its enabled but I dont see it on the 'print invoice' option when looking at an order under Sales->Orders. I can't find it in the database either. Customers can see it fine during checkout, but I need my admins to be able to see shipping cost in the back-end.

Post by flyingcork » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Sorry for the bump, but its kinda blowing my mind that a cart doesnt show the shipping cost for each order in the admin area. I can't be the only one to have noticed this problem. Is it really nowhere to be found?

Post by flyingcork » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:11 am

Found it! Its under the table order_total w/ a code of 'shipping'. Thanks

Post by philbydevil » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 am

flyingcork wrote:Sorry for the bump, but its kinda blowing my mind that a cart doesnt show the shipping cost for each order in the admin area. I can't be the only one to have noticed this problem. Is it really nowhere to be found?
All of my orders show the shipping cost so I don't know why yours isn't if you've enabled the shipping total in admin.

I heart cmd-f, cmd-c, cmd-v, cmd-z + vQmod.
My favourite page...
v1.5.4.1

Post by flyingcork » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:09 pm

philbydevil wrote:
flyingcork wrote:Sorry for the bump, but its kinda blowing my mind that a cart doesnt show the shipping cost for each order in the admin area. I can't be the only one to have noticed this problem. Is it really nowhere to be found?
All of my orders show the shipping cost so I don't know why yours isn't if you've enabled the shipping total in admin.
I was foolishly only looking at orders that had been incompletely imported from another cart rather than brand new orders.

Thanks!