Post by Alsaru » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello everybody

Recently I've come up with a big surprise when one user have registered two accounts using the exact same email. I have triple checked myself and the OC don't allow me to use same email for multiple accounts and it does notify me when I try to register with same email. My very question now is how in the world one user has managed to register two account with same email. I am very curious if anybody have encountered this problem ever.

Thanks

Post by ase618 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Are any of the letters capitalized in one of the addresses but not the other? For some reason I'm thinking that they are viewed as different addresses.

artisantool.co
Don't forget to add [SOLVED] to your Thread Title (first post), if your issue is solved.

Post by Alsaru » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 am

ase618 wrote:Are any of the letters capitalized in one of the addresses but not the other? For some reason I'm thinking that they are viewed as different addresses.
No, they are exactly the same. I know what you mean as it happened in the past to have two emails with different capitalization but now unfortunately they are exactly as each other. It is driving me nuts as I do not understand how that could happen.

Thanks anyway