Post by skiboatparts » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:23 am

Today I installed an SEO extension with no problems at all. I decided to add a pre-existing extension I purchased a few years ago. I made sure to download the correct file that supports my version (3.0.2.0) It is a wishlist extension. After uploading the .zip and refreshing the modifications page I then went into the user groups and checked the box client_cart. after doing this and pressing save the site immediately crashed and gave me this fatal error

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table 'rtanis_ocar985.oc_client_cart' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT count(customer_id) as total FROM oc_client_cart WHERE order_status_id = 0 in /home/rtanis/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/rtanis/public_html/system/library/db.php(45): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT count(cu...') #1 /home/rtanis/public_html/admin/model/extension/module/client_cart.php(192): DB->query('SELECT count(cu...') #2 /home/rtanis/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(248): ModelExtensionModuleclientcart->totalcustomercart_wl() #3 /home/rtanis/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #4 /home/rtanis/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/common/column_left.php(274): Proxy->__call('totalcustomerca...', Array) #5 /home/rtanis/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonColumnLeft->index(Array) #6 /home/rtanis/publi in /home/rtanis/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Please help.

Post by letxobnav » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:44 am

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan