My apologies if this has been asked before for this version, but I can't get any of the suggested solutions to work.
I have Version 22.214.171.124 installed with a custom theme I bought from ThemeForest and use Google Chrome to browse. Everything worked fine, until this morning.
I believe there are no mods installed, as I see no VQMOD or OCMOD folders anywhere & I didn't install them myself. I am hesitant to install a mod, as I am afraid it will break everything on my site.
When I log in to the admin, everything works, until I click a link in the sidebar. I get immediately logged out with the "Invalid token session" error. When I click the Edit button (for example System > Settings > Edit), I even get a HTTP ERROR 500.
Things I tried:
- Downloaded Internet Explorer and tried it there: not working
- Right clicking (open in new tab) instead of normal clicking: not working (new tab has logged me out and says: Invalid token session. Please login again. or new tab shows a HTTP 500)
- Cleared all cache and cookies from Chrome and relaunched Chrome
- Tried to edit the WHERE in system/library/user.php to #WHERE but there is no such file in my folder?
- Added "session.save_path = /tmp/php_sessions;" to the php.ini file in root: not working (I have no php.ini file in admin folder?)