Post by abdulwad7869 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:34 am

I was updating my store today and suddenly got this error on dashboard URL. All other URLs are working fine. Kindly someone guide me how to resolve this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Syntax' with message 'Unknown "isset" function in "common/dashboard.twig" at line 17.' in /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php:574 Stack trace: #0 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(351): Twig_ExpressionParser->getFunctionNodeClass('isset', 17) #1 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(144): Twig_ExpressionParser->getFunctionNode('isset', 17) #2 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(84): Twig_ExpressionParser->parsePrimaryExpression() #3 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(41): Twig_ExpressionParser->getPrimary() #4 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/TokenParser/If.php(31): Twig_ExpressionParser->parseExpression() #5 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/Parser.php(187): Twig_TokenParser_If->parse(Object(Twig_ in /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php on line 574

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:08 am

Incomplete OC version. Error message caused by an installed extension. Remove the extension and see if the error message persists or create a new incident request on the site support link from the Marketplace page where you originally downloaded this extension to resolved this issue. Not a bug.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON