Post by abdulwad7869 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:34 am

I was updating my store today and suddenly got this error on dashboard URL. All other URLs are working fine. Kindly someone guide me how to resolve this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Syntax' with message 'Unknown "isset" function in "common/dashboard.twig" at line 17.' in /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php:574 Stack trace: #0 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(351): Twig_ExpressionParser->getFunctionNodeClass('isset', 17) #1 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(144): Twig_ExpressionParser->getFunctionNode('isset', 17) #2 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(84): Twig_ExpressionParser->parsePrimaryExpression() #3 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(41): Twig_ExpressionParser->getPrimary() #4 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/TokenParser/If.php(31): Twig_ExpressionParser->parseExpression() #5 /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/Parser.php(187): Twig_TokenParser_If->parse(Object(Twig_ in /home3/sajjadali/odaleather.com/system/library/template/Twig/ExpressionParser.php on line 574

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:08 am

Incomplete OC version. Error message caused by an installed extension. Remove the extension and see if the error message persists or create a new incident request on the site support link from the Marketplace page where you originally downloaded this extension to resolved this issue. Not a bug.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON