Post by 3dfotobolt » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Hello,

when you wisit the shop through an application, e.g. from instagram ad, the file upload at produts runs on error undefined.
This case it opens in an app based window, not the default android browser.
Is this a common problem, or can be set somehow?

Thank you!

Post by webdesires » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:46 pm

Whoa - that sounds like a nice find :laugh:

Unfortunately I bet you the application is restricting some things for security maybe? Do you have any screenshots of this?

Regards, WebDesires.
We are a team of developers in the UK - professional and friendly, message us or give us a call anytime and we will be happy to help.

Phone: +44 (0) 121 318 6336 - Web: webdesires.co.uk - Skype: WebDesires
OpenCart Support - OpenCart Web Development - Our OpenCart Plugins

Location - West Midlands, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:11 am

The OPs description is too vague hence nobody will be able to help here.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by webdesires » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:40 pm

??? I think the OP is quite clear...

If your in an app such as Twitter and you click an advertisement to an OpenCart store which takes you to a product, if that product has an upload form enabled the upload form does not work.

Of course this is a hard one to replicate / test because you would need to setup an advert, see the advert and click it so that you could try and replicate the issue, not only this it would be impossible to see debugger tools too since apps tend to load external pages from within their own browser instance.

As i said though, I would assume perhaps there are restrictions from the app to whats possible and not possible to run within their own windows.

Regards, WebDesires.
We are a team of developers in the UK - professional and friendly, message us or give us a call anytime and we will be happy to help.

Phone: +44 (0) 121 318 6336 - Web: webdesires.co.uk - Skype: WebDesires
OpenCart Support - OpenCart Web Development - Our OpenCart Plugins

Location - West Midlands, United Kingdom