Post by Asha90 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:05 am

Hello....

I downloaded a modification today:
Free 9 Invoice Layout Template
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ber=aauwwo

After realizing the modification was not working for me, I decided to delete it. I done this by going into the admin panel > Extensions > Modification and deleting. (refreshed cache etc)

After removing the modification, I seem to be getting the below error message when viewing the "shipping list" under Sales > Orders

Error message:

Code: Select all

PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 1799
Does anyone know what this may be?

PS I am using the Journal3 theme, so not the default Opencart.
Last edited by straightlight on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:07 pm

What's in your OpenCart error log? Also, try to temporarily switch back to the default theme, Journal3 can cause a lot of problems because it's buggy and not standard compliant. Also, try a refresh of all the caches, including:

Extensions > Modifications > refresh
Dashboard > Developer Settings > Theme > refresh
Dashboard > Developer Settings > SASS > refresh

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus

Expert Member

Post by letxobnav » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:48 pm

I don't think it has to do with that extension.

Might be your php version and this:

$option_weight = '';
then this:

$option_weight += $product_option_value_info['weight'];

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:52 pm

About the $option_weight issue, see this solution regarding this controller file: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=216917&p=782099#p782007 .

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON