Post by RatnikZnae » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi,

after migrate from 3.0.3.2 to 3.0.3.6 (big mistake ;D )

i have very slow administration - everythink is happening very slow. Any ideas how to improve admin speed?

One more think when I enter completely correct data i need ~ 10 attempt to login in admin..

Thanks in advance

https://podnesi.bg

Post by letxobnav » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:42 pm

you are suggesting that 3.0.3.6 admin is slower than 3.0.3.2?

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by straightlight » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:42 pm

Not a bug.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by omek16 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:47 pm

I use a fresh version of 3036 and working very well.

Post by letxobnav » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:26 am

I use a fresh version of 3036 and working very well.
Congrats, still, I don't think it is helpful if everybody who doesn't have a problem starts posting that they don't have a problem, use twitter for that.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by straightlight » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:18 am

Extensions speed has been increased on the master branch.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by RatnikZnae » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:47 pm

Hi @straightlight,

first thanks for this fix https://github.com/opencart/opencart/pull/8439 - 100% work!

Are these "Added backward escaped quotes" for extentions related to my case?

Regards

https://podnesi.bg

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:04 pm

RatnikZnae wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:47 pm
Hi @straightlight,

first thanks for this fix https://github.com/opencart/opencart/pull/8439 - 100% work!

Are these "Added backward escaped quotes" for extentions related to my case?

Regards
The recent changes on the master branch by Daniel are relative based on the extensions lookup. However, the PR you have added into your store on the above is not related to your incident request regarding the lack of speed with OC administration. It may be caused by the older TWIG Sass cache handler, or other factors, as opposed to the ways the TWIG Engine is now handling the TWIG files on the master branch.

However, based on your report above with the PR you have integrated, it seem to have fixed another issue on your end (which is fine).

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:48 pm

Also ensure that your error logs are clean regularly. Otherwise, it could also affect your store's performance to load the required resources.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON