Post by koukos81 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:25 pm

Hello, I want to ask 3 questions, for anyone who can help me
I have one page and I have 3 shipping methods
1)depending on the shipping method of sending I want the personal details to change
2)I have free shipping from 50 € and up, but for some reason it costs me 50 € + VAT on the product and instead of 50 he wants 62
3)when the customer is approaching 50 €, in the cart a message appears "left x € for free shipping", I can add a message when it is over 50 €

Thanks in advance

Post by letxobnav » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:00 pm

so what are the 3 questions?

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by koukos81 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:09 pm

1)depending on the shipping method of sending I want the personal details to change, how can i change it?
2)I have free shipping from 50 € and up, but for some reason it costs me 50 € + VAT on the product and instead of 50 he wants 62, how can i fix it?
3)when the customer is approaching 50 €, in the cart a message appears "left x € for free shipping", I can add a message when it is over 50 €, how add the message?

Post by koukos81 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:47 pm

I added a free shipping message to the cart and to the checkout but it sees the price without VAT, I tried to add it and put this
class ControllerCheckoutCart extends Controller {
public function index() {
$this->load->language('common/cart');
$tax_total = $this->cart->getTaxes();
$tax_value = 0;
foreach($tax_total as $value){
$tax_value = $tax_value + $value;
}
$display_sub_total = round($this->cart->getSubTotal() + $tax_value,2);

if($display_sub_total < $this->config->get('shipping_free_total')){
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['code'] = 'flat.flat';
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['title'] = 'Flat Shipping Rate';
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['value'] = $this->config->get('shipping_flat_cost');
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['cost'] = $this->config->get('shipping_flat_cost');
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['tax_class_id'] = $this->config->get('shipping_flat_tax_class_id');
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['sort_order'] = '3'; */
$difference = $this->config->get('shipping_free_total') - $display_sub_total;
$data['shipping_message_cart'] = sprintf($this->language->get('text_charge_shipping_message'), $this->currency->format($difference, $this->session->data['currency']));
} else {
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['code'] = 'free.free';
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['title'] = 'Free Shipping';
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['value'] = '0';
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['cost'] = '0';
$this->session->data['shipping_method']['sort_order'] = '3'; */
$data['free_shipping_message'] = $this->language->get('text_free_shipping_message');
}

, but it does not see, what am I doing wrong

Post by jeanial » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:44 pm

1. Standard Shipping Method
The standard shipping method defines costs as either a fixed price in cents, a percentage of the order total, or both.

2. Country-Specific Shipping Method
For shops that sell internationally, the country-based shipping method will allow you to set fixed shipping prices for specific countries. Specify comma-separated country codes for each row.

When creating a country-based shipping method (comShippingMethodByCountry), you can specify as many countries as you'd like. There are always 5 empty rows, if you need more just save the shipping method and it will add another 5 empty rows.

3. Weight-Specific Shipping Method
The weight-specific shipping method calculates the total order weight. This relies on the products defining their weight and the relevant weight unit to allow for automatic conversions.

The shipping method defines its own weight unit which is used in the conversion and for matching the specified weight brackets.