Post by yasu » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:16 pm

i have used opencart website inside of another website that is primary and inside secondary that is opencart website in i frame but when i add cart item is adding to cart but when i click on button showing your cart is empty any solution will approciate...
thank you in advance..

Post by rjcalifornia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:16 pm

yasu wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:16 pm
i have used opencart website inside of another website that is primary and inside secondary that is opencart website in i frame but when i add cart item is adding to cart but when i click on button showing your cart is empty any solution will approciate...
thank you in advance..
I strongly suggest you to find an alternative to an iframe. It will create more issues down the row.

Location - Worldwide

Post by yasu » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 pm

what is the alternative solution for it can anybody help me out..thanks inadvance...i am unable to use any other frames to view website

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:11 am

yasu wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 pm
what is the alternative solution for it can anybody help me out..thanks inadvance...i am unable to use any other frames to view website
What software are you embedding Opencart into and why? You're going to run into the Samesite cookie issue with Chrome and other browsers in the near future when using iFrame. I would also suggest cleaning up your site implementation and run Opencart as a standalone website.
https://www.chromium.org/updates/same-site

Black Friday Specials Active Now https://www.evolvewebhost.com/blog/blac ... riday_2020
Detailed guide on how to install Opencart

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by rjcalifornia » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:08 am

yasu wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 pm
Why do you need to have OpenCart in an iframe?

A standalone website will be so much better, even for SEO

Location - Worldwide