Post by matthewbaynham » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:49 pm

Version 3.0.3.2

When a customer buys some goods it sets values in the table oc_order_total for the Sub-Total, Total, Shipping and VAT. So the language setting of the customer is used.

Then I (the retailer) print out a invoice (I'm based in Germany), my customers will have to send their invoices to the German tax office (Finanzamt). This uses the values stored in table oc_order_total, meaning which ever language the customer was using when they purchased the goods.

I want the invoices in German. I don't want my tax office to complain about the language used on my invoices. I don't want my customers to have their tax offices to complain about their invoices. I do not want the language settings that my customers used to be on my invoices.

Post by straightlight » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:12 pm

In more recent OC versions, the customer's order language code is selected by default. Otherwise, the admin's selected language is loaded. For earlier versions, you could always use an extension such as this one: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=27061 or upgrade to OC v3.0.3.7 release. As an alternative, you could always integrate the language changes from the Github Opencart master branch repository.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON