Post by jango77100 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:38 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question, I have two languages set on my website, on the payment checkout "Step 5 Payment Method" the client has to except the terms, it displays correctly when in english, but should someone use another language, it doesn't show up and blocks with an error message saying 'You must confirm the terms and conditions'. But there is no way to except them unless the client is using the english version as it the check box does not display, does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be most appreciated as I have been trying for two days now to sort it.

i'm using opencart 3.0.3.7 and no theme.

Thanks for any help
Jango.

Post by jango77100 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:38 pm

I don't know if this helps, but I have found the origin of the error.
It's in the payment_method.php page on line 110.

Code: Select all

$data['text_agree'] = sprintf($this->language->get('text_agree'), $this->url->link('information/information/agree', 'information_id=' . $this->config->get('config_checkout_id'), true), $information_info['title']);

can anyone see an error here?

Thanks for any help.
Jango

Post by jango77100 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:04 pm

Ok People, I managed to worked it out. And it's working fine now.
I changed the code on line 110 in payment_method.php to :

Code: Select all

$data['text_agree'] = sprintf($this->language->get('text_agree'), $this->url->link('information/information/agree', 'language=' . $this->config->get('config_language') . '&information_id=' . $this->config->get('config_checkout_id')), $information_info['title'], $information_info['title']);
And it fixed the bug. Three days of headache for someone who has no idea about code/coding or programming. I guess Iearn fast..
So should anyone else have this problem, I hope this can help. As far as I can understand. It's safe to use, but check with someone first just in case.
Good luck
Jango