Post by AmPumped » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:12 pm

Hi

Am using OC 3.0.2.0

I want to change the size of website logo.

I went to the theme stylesheet file and updated them. But the changes I did was not showing up on website so 1.I cleared browser cache, 2.cleared cache through OC admin(top right button), 3. Cleared Modification through Oc admin. But Still the changes are not showing up.

Then I changed the sytlesheet name in theme header.twig, but still the old stylesheet was being loaded when I inspected in browser.

Am I missing something or is there a bug. The issue has been going for long time.

TIA

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:05 pm

Lack of details. What's your full OC version? Website URL? What web theme, from where?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:05 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:05 pm
Lack of details. What's your full OC version? Website URL? What web theme, from where?
According to that first post, the full OC version is already posted ...

@AmPumped: As for the rest of the post not a bug. Posted in Bug Reports, however.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by AmPumped » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:56 pm

If the application does not do, what is expected to do, after all the method known/suggested, then its a bug for me in the application.

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:29 pm

AmPumped wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:56 pm
If the application does not do, what is expected to do, after all the method known/suggested, then its a bug for me in the application.
That is correct, that is a bug for you but it is not a bug in the core out of the box.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by AmPumped » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:16 am

straightlight wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:29 pm
AmPumped wrote:
That is correct, that is a bug for you but it is not a bug in the core out of the box.
"but it is not a bug in the core out of the box." for you not for me. Hence, I posted here. Make sense?

Post by straightlight » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:19 pm

AmPumped wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:16 am
straightlight wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:29 pm
AmPumped wrote:
"but it is not a bug in the core out of the box." for you not for me. Hence, I posted here. Make sense?
No, it doesn't because it's not a bug originating from the core.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON