Post by sheaton » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:29 pm

1. OC 3.0.2.0
2. Default theme
3. No additional installed extensions
4. No additional installed translations
5. Single site

The Issue: About Us link in foooter takes the user to File Not Found.

I have preformed a clean install of OC and filled in my About Us information. I tested the link on the front end and as I recall it worked.

I then added an additional page to the Information section of the footer ("Documentation") with the same sort order as About Us. The new Documentation link worked okay.

Subsequently, I checked the About Us link on the front end, and I get "File Not Found". This also applied to the Privacy, Terms & Conditions, and Delivery Information links.

I was able to delete and recreate the Delivery Information and that is working normally.

The About Us, Privacy, and Terms & Conditions are used eleswere on the site, so I was blocked from deleting and recreating these (they are used in Affilate Terms, Account Terms, and Checkout Terms).

Of note, during checkout, the Terms & Conditions can be viewed successfully in a pop-up.

I am currently viewing the site via the link given during the instation as my site has not propogated over DNS yet.

Many thanks for any help in resolving this.

Post by xxvirusxx » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:19 pm

Possible something wrong with .htaccess file and SEO settings configuration.

Store URL?

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by sheaton » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:25 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I found I could unassociate the About Us, Privacy, and Terms & Conditions in System>Settings>Options, delete and rebuild the pages, then go back and re-associate the pages.

This workaround fixed the issue.

Not sure if it is still a bug though.

Steve.

Post by Gergely » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:32 pm

Hi sheaton,

I doubt this would be a bug. I followed the exact same steps and could not reproduce the issue.
Did you add the Documentation page through the admin interface?

Anyway, glad you have managed to resolve this, could you add [SOLVED] to the subject line, please?

Post by sheaton » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:51 pm

Yes, added the Documentation page through the admin interface.

Will mark solved.