Post by sebastiaank » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 am

I've made changes to the mail/order_add.twig in the theme editor on a specific store. (changed font style and mail logo) The changes are saved. But when i place an order in that store it uses the default settings and my settings get ignored. anyone else facing this problem?

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Clear all caches from your admin dashboard and your admin - > extensions - > modifications - > refresh button after saving each twig files from the admin theme editor. Also if using a custom theme, revert to the default theme and see if the same issue occurs with the personalized settings which obviously the default settings should be loaded normally.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sebastiaank » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:20 pm

thanks for your suggestions. I still can't get it to work. I use Journal 2 and have multi store shops.
Strange thing is that when I look at the Design --> theme/template editor, i see my changes as history item, but when i select my store and go to mail/order_add.twig i see the default value again.

Other thing is that, in Extensions --> Theme Template is see journal is selected, but when I look at the System - Settings - 'My store', I see the Shop theme/Template with Opencart screenshot, and can't see Journal anywhere. I'm using OC 3.0.2.0 and latest journal version. Any idea?

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Try these events on a fresh install of Opencart without the Journal2 to see if you can replicate this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON