Post by elavd » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:01 pm

I am looking for an extension that could improve OpenCart's backend.
For example I would like to be able to search or filter my Attribute (which are approximately 100).
Also I would like to have paging options on the Products, Attributes admin pages in order to be able to view for example 50 in on page.

So is there a commercial extension that could improve the backend?

Post by Johnathan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:25 pm

I have an OpenCart 3 Admin Improvements extension that adds some improvements, but it doesn't do either of the things you're looking for. However, you should note that pagination of items in the admin can be set in System > Settings > Option --- that affects all pages in the admin, but you can set it to 50 in there to show 50 items per page. That would probably also help with filtering Attributes, as well, since if you set it to 50 or 100, you could view all attributes on a single page, and then just use your browser "find" to search for what you need.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by elavd » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:36 am

Thank you my friend, I will take a look at it!
One question: does it have the option of saving a product or an attribute without closing it?

Post by Johnathan » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:57 am

It doesn't, but I actually have a different extension for that: Admin Save & Keep Editing

It affects all Save buttons in the admin panel, and should work on any page that has one. It definitely works on products and attributes.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator