Post by vlieger » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:52 am

Hi I am using total import profor many years now but as the website needs to upgraded i will need an newer version of total import pro for OC2302 , but since a few weeks their website seems under construction and also their modules are not anymore in the marketplace ,
what happend with them ?
does anyone knows .
Is there a way to get in touch with them to aquire their module as is the best import there is (as far as i know )
Hope some one can help out

Post by justinv » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Hi, Justin from HostJars here. We have closed down our module work, I couldn't keep up with the support load so it wasn't fair to continue selling modules. Existing customers should be ok with existing stores, but when you upgrade you may wish to consider other modules and developers under these circumstances. Total Import PRO does still work with Opencart up to early 3.x versions.

I'm still doing some custom work for a small number of clients on modules and other work. You can private message me if you need anything, and my hostjars email addresses are still up and running.

Documentation: OpenCart User Guide
Mods: Total Import PRO | CSV Import PRO | Ecom Tracking | Any Feed | Autosuggest | OpenCart CDN

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:00 pm

justinv wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:52 pm
Hi, Justin from HostJars here. We have closed down our module work, I couldn't keep up with the support load so it wasn't fair to continue selling modules.
Selling extensions can be a bit of a pain - whenever there's an issue you *have* to investigate, often you need to ask for correct FTP details a few times, then you have to dig through a custom install 100 other extensions, just to find the user hasn't followed instructions or another extension is breaking it, or there's a custom theme that doesn't follow any standards so could never work. All for ~$20.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by vlieger » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:29 am

Hi Just great to have found you i have send you an PM and filled in the quote form on your site hostjar
hope to hear from you soon !
Arthur

Post by mpetsos » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:56 pm

justinv wrote:
Hi, Justin from HostJars here. We have closed down our module work, I couldn't keep up with the support load so it wasn't fair to continue selling modules. Existing customers should be ok with existing stores, but when you upgrade you may wish to consider other modules and developers under these circumstances. Total Import PRO does still work with Opencart up to early 3.x versions.

I'm still doing some custom work for a small number of clients on modules and other work. You can private message me if you need anything, and my hostjars email addresses are still up and running.
Hello Justinv. Can you support me on totalimport pro small customization?

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:54 am

@mpetsos
justinv wrote:
I'm still doing some custom work for a small number of clients on modules and other work. You can private message me if you need anything, and my hostjars email addresses are still up and running. ;)

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by info@uniquemade.nl » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Justin,

sorry to hear you stop supporting this module. I am using it quite heavily. I am upgrading an old Opencart site right now and like to have the install files of Total Import Pro, but download links in my account are also gone. Could you send me the install files for 3.0?? (I thought I had them somewhere, but can't find them)

Post by arturorb » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:02 pm

info@uniquemade.nl wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm
Justin,

sorry to hear you stop supporting this module. I am using it quite heavily. I am upgrading an old Opencart site right now and like to have the install files of Total Import Pro, but download links in my account are also gone. Could you send me the install files for 3.0?? (I thought I had them somewhere, but can't find them)

I'm in the same situation, I do not have the OC3 version because I just updated to this version.
My purchase was made directly on the HostJars website, is there a possibility to send the module for OC3 ?.

Thanks and best regards

Post by genius101 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:09 pm

justinv wrote:

Hi Justin,

Is it possible to download the module again? Ive purchased it last year and my website has crashed and need to re-install it. I dont see myself using anything else than your module. Thank for your support man. Im using 2.1.0.2

Post by genius101 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:14 pm

Same here. Please let us know where can we find the module again?

Post by GraemeH » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:56 pm

I would also like a copy of the 3.0 module. I have 1.5 and aam just about to upgrade only to find I can't get hold of this extension. I can provide order numbers if required.

Post by TomJ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:26 am

I would also like a copy of the 3.0 module. How I can get it?

Post by olstar » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Ah, that would explain the support and site being down.

We'll manage im sure :) PS we are UK based OC dev team that are very familiar with OBP and also Any-Feed.

email info[at]dijitul.uk for assistance :)

@JustinV - thank you for all the great modules, and wish you all the best in your future endeavours :)

Professional UK Based eCommerce - Our Free Opencart Mods - Our Premium Opencart Mods
Kashflow Integration

Post by bgm » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:10 am

I recently had to reinstall my opencart store and reinstall total import pro. I now have it set up and running but I can not figure out the cron command to update the feeds daily. Can you help me with this?

bgm

Post by dsclifos » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi,
Is anybody who got the plug-in for v3.x Opencart? Can it be posted someware onto a dropbox/google drive account for those user who payed for this extension an now there is now way to upgrade the shop? Let's do a nice thing and have this extension for the last of us who don't have it.

Regards,

Post by Johnathan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:47 pm

dsclifos wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:44 pm
Hi,
Is anybody who got the plug-in for v3.x Opencart? Can it be posted someware onto a dropbox/google drive account for those user who payed for this extension an now there is now way to upgrade the shop? Let's do a nice thing and have this extension for the last of us who don't have it.

Regards,
No, you cannot share commercial software for free unless you have the explicit permission of the author --- even if it is no longer for sale, that doesn't mean it's free. Please don't request commercial software in the forum , as it violates the forum rules.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by virgiltu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:27 am

justinv wrote:

It would be nice if you kept the download links up and just say that you will not provide any further support. Nobody is forcing you to provide support. I find it kind of cheated out since we paid for something that we can download anymore. BTW this was the best import tool on the market by far. We are stuck on OC2 since we cant download the OC3. Would have been happy to even pay extra to have the OC3. Something that OC does not seem to have in their market.

Post by Flopr1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:44 am

I am also past user of Total import pro and after justin stopped to support it there were no other solution but to find another one as similar as possible. And i have find it much better than Total import,
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=27350

Universal import is all what total import have + much more options + order + customer + ...+ almost all what you can imagine
This is not an advertising but if this can help that this extesion still live and update longer i will be happy

Post by vdik » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:12 am

Flopr1 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:44 am
I am also past user of Total import pro and after justin stopped to support it there were no other solution but to find another one as similar as possible. And i have find it much better than Total import,
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=27350

Universal import is all what total import have + much more options + order + customer + ...+ almost all what you can imagine
This is not an advertising but if this can help that this extesion still live and update longer i will be happy
Thank you for this..i've been looking for a similar tool since Total Import was gone.

Post by rahuljain1991 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:45 pm

Hi, i am providing support to Total import pro users. Get in touch if anyone need help.
Contact rahuljain1991 [@] live.com

Rahul Jain
IT Support - always available to help
My Opencart Extensions
Authentic IT Services - Web design and development
AIS MarketPlace