Post by jornmo » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi!

After upgrading from the latest OC2 to the latest OC3, the 'Latest Orders' panel shows all new orders with the Total=0.
Also, as a customer vievin his list over recent orders, all new orders after the upgrade appears with the Total=0.

But, when clicking on an order in any of them, the total is displayed properly.

What can cause this?

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:54 pm

You seem to be creating new requests regarding multiple issues due to the upgrade. I would, then, suggest to restore your backups and seek for professional assistance from the Commercial Support section of the forum to complete the task so that it won't damage your store.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by jornmo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Nah :) Its mostly these two issues, and this one especially is not very critical. But, it would be nice with a hint on where to start looking!

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:05 pm

jornmo wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 pm
Nah :) Its mostly these two issues, and this one especially is not very critical. But, it would be nice with a hint on where to start looking!
Where to look is a very good question and can be answered if you know about how OC routes work and the basic principle of MVC?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by jornmo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:10 pm

I know from the top of my head that MVC is Model, View and Controller, and how OC has laid it out in the folder structure in the catalog folder.
I also know the basics of OOP. I have not too much knowledge about the routes, but I'm (normally) a quick learner.

However, I do not believe this is a code issue, but rather that something is missing, most likely in the DB, from the transition from OC2 to OC3...?

Post by jornmo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:11 pm

But, I think I will buy an export/import extension, and try with a fresh installation and see if that works better first.