Post by cepcemuh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Hello professionals, I would like to ask you if there is a way to attach files for download to customer accounts but not to products. Let me give an example... The administrator to be able to attach .xls files or pdf files to customer account. Just the administrator upload a file in the same folder where the downloadable product files are added but not to attach this file to the product just as the OC system can do it but to attach to a customer account... Is there a way for that? Thank you.

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Not built-in as far as I'm aware but you could search the extension store?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by cepcemuh » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:35 pm

Yeah, I know it's not built in and that's why I am asking if there is a simple way with some code customization to make it... I also didn't find extension for that. :)

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 pm

cepcemuh wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:35 pm
Yeah, I know it's not built in and that's why I am asking if there is a simple way with some code customization to make it... I also didn't find extension for that. :)
You can wait and see if anyone will do it and provide you the code for free but if not best to post it as a paid job in Commercial Support.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom