Post by Keystoneiss » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:02 am

New to Opencart, using 3.0.3.2
I have a product which comes in different colors and different package-quantities. For example lets say I have blue, black, orange, red, green, white & black, blue and black, (a couple dozen more) widgets. They come in a case of 10, 25, 50.... etc.

I found a way to have more than one drop downs: a drop down option for color and a separate one for the case size. But this makes tracking inventory impossible. Is there a way to give the customer a drop down for color and a drop down for case size while maintaining separate SKUs and quantities?

I have for example :
blue 25pk quantity of 4 with a SKU (or model#) of BL25
blue 50pk quantity of 12 with a SKU of BL50
green 12pk quantity of 3 with a SKU of GR12
etc...

The way it is now I can set quantities for 25pks... and set quantities for blue... but not Blue 25 packs...
Or am I relegated to making separate products for EVERYTHING. I don't want the customer to have to scroll through a page of 75+ repetitive items to select what they want.

This shouldn't be this hard but openly admit that I'm new and could be overlooking the obvious.

Attachments

Options.jpg

Options.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 237 times

Post by Burt65 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:46 pm

This extension HERE will help you achieve what you are asking...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:29 pm

And there are others like this one:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=13882

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom