Post by nikos155 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:39 am

Everything seems to working EXCEPT this on my site. I am getting an error when i am trying to open my admin - catalog - products page it giving me a HTTP ERROR 500. This is my error log, i have many modification and i don't want to force for a back up and loose them all. Could anyone help? Thanks a lot.

My error log is:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Unknown column 'import_batch' in 'field list'<br />Error No: 1054<br />SELECT import_batch FROM ocwt_product WHERE import_batch <> '' GROUP BY import_batch in /home/ch375002/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ch375002/ocartdata/storage/modification/system/library/db.php(58): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT import_b...')
#1 /home/ch375002/ocartdata/storage/modification/admin/controller/catalog/product.php(334): DB->query('SELECT import_b...')
#2 /home/ch375002/ocartdata/storage/modification/admin/controller/catalog/product.php(64): ControllerCatalogProduct->getList()
#3 /home/ch375002/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_ch375002_ocartdata_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCatalogProduct->index()
#4 /home/ch375002/public_html/admin/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array)
#5 /home/ch375002/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_ch375002_ocartdata_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(79): Contro in /home/ch375002/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Post by letxobnav » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:26 am

well, you installed some kind of import batch extension, remove it.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Location - Taiwan

Post by nikos155 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:30 am

What this could be? I don't do anything else than add some products, i don't add any new plug in. Could you please help, as i am a newbie and really did hard work until this point. Now i am totally lost..

What do you mean by the "import batch extension" ?

Post by letxobnav » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:36 am

i have many modification
i don't add any new plug in
you have an import extension installed, probably to import product data.

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”

Location - Taiwan

Post by nikos155 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:49 am

Ok, i really want to tell you THAT YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!!! You save me a ton of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all the other people that maybe will come to this post for help, i have the "Universal Import/Export Pro" plug in active and make me this problem.

But the same i have for more than 1 week and it doesn't seem to have any issue, why had one now?...

Post by letxobnav » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:54 pm

I don't know, all I know is that that extension tries to execute a query:

Code: Select all

SELECT import_batch FROM ocwt_product WHERE import_batch <> '' GROUP BY import_batch...
and there is no import_batch column in your product table.

As long as that query is not executed, you are fine.
But an extension with a missing table column is bad news, what else is missing....so better remove the whole damn thing first.
Besides, no extension should alter a core table like products, that is asking for trouble in the future.

Location - Taiwan

Post by turtledove53 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:42 am

Everytime this has happened to me, it has been some sort of syntax error in code. Go to your filemanager on your Cpanel and check your error.logs