Post by Jonas92 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Hi,
there was a problem with the design of the site after moving the site to another server. It completely eroded after the transfer.
The site was moved by the server itself and they say this is a problem with the site because it does not work properly with the domain (before it was on a sub-domain).
The creators of the website template say that the move cannot have any meaning to the design of the site.
Now I hope to find a solution here. Perhaps someone is having such a problem and knows how to solve it?

Website address: www.FloristikosNamai.lt

Post by letxobnav » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:46 pm

It completely eroded
not sure what that means but check if your config files are ok for the new environment and switch back to the default template so you can see if it is a template issue (loading 30+ external stylesheets, holy cr..).

and stop mixing http with https (config files).

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Jonas92 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:24 pm

I mean, the site is distorted. The site doesn't look like it did before the move.
Problem where I can't switch templates anymore because the site is now on another server. Ten moved and domains. That is, if I try to open a site on the same sub-domain as the site, nothing opens because the site was on a different server.

Post by letxobnav » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:46 pm

I mean, the site is distorted. The site doesn't look like it did before the move.
that I understand, the rest makes no sense.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Jonas92 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Are there any solutions to solve this problem? The site moved to hostinger.com (they moved it themselves), it would seem to be a reliable server if it was the server's fault they should know about it.
When I opened the site admin looks fine, I didn't notice any changes. But the page design itself is completely unlike what it was before the site was reloaded.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:34 pm

Jonas92 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:23 pm
It completely eroded after the transfer.
It looks fine now apart from the menu being constantly open?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Jonas92 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:47 pm

As you scroll, you see more problems.

I pinned the print screen to what the site looked like before relocation.

https://ibb.co/R9Q9SLr

As you can see there are a lot of differences. Although this kind of similarity can be seen, but it is not really the image it was.

paulfeakins wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:34 pm
Jonas92 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:23 pm
It completely eroded after the transfer.
It looks fine now apart from the menu being constantly open?

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Jonas92 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:47 pm
As you scroll, you see more problems.
I checked HTTP requests to assets and none seem blocked. I checked the JS console but no errors.

So it's a bit strange. Perhaps check with whoever built the site or post a paid job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by sanmita » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:46 pm

Step 1: Log into your OpenCart Admin panel.

Step 2: Go to System>>Settings and click on the Server tab.

Step 3: Here on this interface you will find “Use SEO URLs” option.
Here I have created a new page and it is SEO friendly. For your reference, you can check it out.
Top Packers and Movers in Whitefeild, Bangalore