Post by tantadruj » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:12 pm

opencart 3.0.3.2
default theme

Hi,
I want to add some picture under category description. I inserted them into the table so they would be aligned. when I insert them, they appear in 50% size, when I resize them in 100% the grid offset on the underside is different. how can I align the images exactly in the middle so that the edge of the grid is all the same around them? how can i make this grid invisible? Is there a better way to insert the images so they are aligned, of course?
Thank you

Post by kestas » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:27 pm

Use CSS for that.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by tantadruj » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Hi, thank you for you reply.
Do you mean I must switch to code view in category description box and use ccs in the code? because in the css stylesheet I do not find regulation for image in a decription text box. there is a general settings.
(I talk about image added after description text in a description box for a category, not a product image or every other image that are already determined.)

tnx

Attachments

printscreen.png

printscreen.png (51.94 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Post by kestas » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Yes it is possible to switch to the code view and use inline CSS, but you can add some class (class="my-image") for your images and CSS code place to your_stle.css file and call it in header... That is more professional.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by straightlight » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:43 pm

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 3.0 Support > General Support section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON