Opencart version: 22.214.171.124
VQmod version: 2.6.4 opencart
PHP version: 7.3.12
Renamed admin folder and adjusted for this in VQmod.
I am hitting a brick wall on this one.
On every page, both shop and admin section, I keep getting the following error on the top of the page.
Code: Select all
Warning: "continue 2" targeting switch is equivalent to "break 2". Did you mean to use "continue 3"? in D:\appdata\IIS\vhosts\hostname\domain\vqmod\vqmod.php on line 684"
- Removed cache VQmod cache files
- Removed mods.cache and checked.cache
- Found and replaced all other continue statements with breaks
- Suspended the domain and restarted it.
- Reverted to earlier PHP versions.
- Changes the error reporting level for PHP.
Is there any tips out there that might resolve this warning?