Post by cepcemuh » Fri May 22, 2020 6:04 pm

Hi guys! Every time I peek here and I pluck up my courage to ask something, I've always come across responsive professionals who are ready to help me. This time I also need your advice and help. I was trying so many free extensions and nothings I'm afraid. I need 2 payment gateways - PayPal and Credit Card... I need my clients to be able to pay via PayPal or Credit/Debit cards. I am from Bulgaria but need to receive money all over the worlds, so I need something to work with a Bulgarian bank account. I need something simple just like when you buy an extension in opencart.com just as the example below:
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

Заснемане.JPG

Заснемане.JPG (62.37 KiB) Viewed 702 times

Last edited by cepcemuh on Fri May 22, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Fri May 22, 2020 7:32 pm

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 3.0 Support > General Support section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Fri May 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Provided image link invalid.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cepcemuh » Fri May 22, 2020 7:38 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:33 pm
Provided image link invalid.
I'm sorry. Fixed now.

Post by straightlight » Fri May 22, 2020 8:12 pm

I need something to work with a Bulgarian bank account. I need something simple just like when you buy an extension in opencart.com
What you seem to be looking for is a custom extension to be developed as per your specific requirements. You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum, or contact a reliable Opencart partner from the Resources link on top of the site, to get this done as a custom job.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cepcemuh » Fri May 22, 2020 9:29 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:12 pm
I need something to work with a Bulgarian bank account. I need something simple just like when you buy an extension in opencart.com
What you seem to be looking for is a custom extension to be developed as per your specific requirements. You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum, or contact a reliable Opencart partner from the Resources link on top of the site, to get this done as a custom job.
Do I need a custom module for this? Why? There is no any payment gateway like Paypal, 2Checkouts, Skrill, myPos, etc? I am just asking what other people use for online payments...

Post by paulfeakins » Fri May 22, 2020 9:59 pm

cepcemuh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:04 pm
I was trying so many free extensions and nothings I'm afraid.
If you can't find an extension, you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by OSWorX » Sat May 23, 2020 12:04 am

cepcemuh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:04 pm
I need 2 payment gateways - PayPal and Credit Card...
I need my clients to be able to pay via PayPal or Credit/Debit cards.
I am from Bulgaria but need to receive money all over the worlds, so I need something to work with a Bulgarian bank account.
Don't know it this works also with Bulgarian Bank Accounts (why not), but with Mollie you will have under one - free - extension all payments: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=31135

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by cepcemuh » Sat May 23, 2020 12:11 am

OSWorX wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:04 am
Don't know it this works also with Bulgarian Bank Accounts (why not), but with Mollie you will have under one - free - extension all payments: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=31135
Wow... thanks a lot. That's what I was asking about. Thanks for the suggestion.