Post by KaleidoBV » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:21 pm

Hello everybody!

I have been testing Opencart on a test hosting from A2hosting. When I left the office yesterday, everything was working ok. In the morning I received an email from hosting about Opencart version that is old and should be upgraded. Was running 3.0.3.3. Downloaded 3.0.3.6, upgraded. Site working OK.
Start importing products, using the free import export tool. Third day in a row. After some 10 imported files, site stuck to Error 500, and PHP saying:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Twig\Loader\ArrayLoader' not found in /home/kaleidoa/public_html/system/library/template/twig.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /home/kaleidoa/public_html/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig->render('default/templat...', '{% if modules %...') #1 /home/kaleidoa/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(125): Template->render('default/templat...', '') #2 /home/kaleidoa/public_html/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php(72): Loader->view('common/column_l...', Array) #3 /home/kaleidoa/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonColumnLeft->index(Array) #4 /home/kaleidoa/storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #5 /home/kaleidoa/public_html/catalog/controller/common/home.php(12): Loader->controller('common/column_l...') #6 /home/kaleidoa/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonHome->index() #7 /home/kaleidoa/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object( in /home/kaleidoa/public_html/system/library/template/twig.php on line 31

Hosting support blames on Opencart.
Site: kaleido.a2hosted.com
Theme: default
Extensions used: free multilanguage import export tool

Thank you for any ideea!
Best regards
Adrian

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:40 pm

In the morning I received an email from hosting about Opencart version that is old and should be upgraded.
Tell your Hoster, to stop telling it's customers such crab. :crazy:
They seem to have no idea, what they're talking about.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by sw!tch » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:54 am

KaleidoBV wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:21 pm
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Twig\Loader\ArrayLoader' not found in /home/kaleidoa/public_html/system/library/template/twig.php:31 Stack trace: #0
Looks like you are missing the composer packages *e.g storage/vendor.. Check your storage folder was properly moved and path is correct.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!

Post by KaleidoBV » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:11 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:40 pm
In the morning I received an email from hosting about Opencart version that is old and should be upgraded.
Tell your Hoster, to stop telling it's customers such crab. :crazy:
They seem to have no idea, what they're talking about.
Ernie
Next time I will think twice before upgrading a 2 weeks "old" software :laugh:

Post by KaleidoBV » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 pm

sw!tch wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:54 am
KaleidoBV wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:21 pm
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Twig\Loader\ArrayLoader' not found in /home/kaleidoa/public_html/system/library/template/twig.php:31 Stack trace: #0
Looks like you are missing the composer packages *e.g storage/vendor.. Check your storage folder was properly moved and path is correct.
Site was running fine for 2 hours, after upgrading to OC 3.0.3.6, before crashing so nothing was missing. In the 2 hours frame, I used the free multilanguage import export tool, but, my bad, an older version, like 3.2. So, it could be the cause of the crash.
Meanwhile upgraded to latest 4.2. I will check on localhost if the old version of the extension can be the culprit (as in me :joker: using an old version).

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:37 pm

Sounds like it really needs a developer to take a look so you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Jane Blonde » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:12 pm

sw!tch wrote:
This worked for me, after the upgrade by config.php files had changed to the default /storage. I needed to change this to /stage-live and everything was fine again.

Post by straightlight » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Jane Blonde wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:12 pm
sw!tch wrote:
This worked for me, after the upgrade by config.php files had changed to the default /storage. I needed to change this to /stage-live and everything was fine again.
Correct. Each upgrades requires that the default storage is set back to its default location prior to switching it over its outside location of the domain folder.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON