Post by xiarongwei » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:30 pm

When i send the email to my customer from console, the page will show "Your message has been successfully sent to 0 of 0 recipients!" . i confirm that i had config the email smtp server and close the firewall of server. My customer tell me that he did not receiver any email to him. My opencart version is 3.0.3.2. I really appreciate any suggestion you make!

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:17 pm

xiarongwei wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:30 pm
When i send the email to my customer from console, the page will show "Your message has been successfully sent to 0 of 0 recipients!" . i confirm that i had config the email smtp server and close the firewall of server. My customer tell me that he did not receiver any email to him. My opencart version is 3.0.3.2. I really appreciate any suggestion you make!
It is hard to say when we don't know the version of Opencart you're using, are you using the php mail or SMTP setting? Do you have the correct credentials added? More information would help to provide you with a better answer.

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:24 am

Issue already fixed on the master branch.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by xiarongwei » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:04 am

EvolveWebHosting wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:17 pm
xiarongwei wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:30 pm
It is hard to say when we don't know the version of Opencart you're using, are you using the php mail or SMTP setting? Do you have the correct credentials added? More information would help to provide you with a better answer.
Thank you for your replying , i use SMTP to send the email , the following is my stmp configuration

Mail Engine STMP
Mail Parameters
SMTP Hostname ssl://smtpdm.aliyun.com
SMTP Username support@xxx.com
SMTP Password xxxx
SMTP Port 465
SMTP Timeout 5

The error had changed after i use upon the configuration. The error shows " Fatal error :<strong> Error :Password not accepted from server!</strong> " ,But i am confirm that my password is correctly.

Post by xiarongwei » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:13 am

straightlight wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:24 am
Issue already fixed on the master branch.
Thank you for your replying, Could the revised version (3.0.3.2) be downloaded from GITHUB or I can only download the latest version (3.0.3.6)? I have purchased many plugins customized for this version. If I change the version, I will face new code risks.

Post by by mona » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:40 am

NO ! Leave 3.0.3.5 and 3.0.3.6 well alone.
Stay with 3.0.3.2

viewtopic.php?t=199148

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by letxobnav » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:34 am

If you truely believe you password is correct, I would suggest to use the smtp mail class from version 3.1.0.0.
While the error message states that the password is not correct, it might very well be that the mailserver response is too slow.
Error handling in the default OC mail class is pathetic (as in most of OC).
The class from version 3.1.0.0 at least tries several times to retrieve a response, other than that it is exactly the same.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:36 am

xiarongwei wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:04 am
Thank you for your replying , i use SMTP to send the email , the following is my stmp configuration

Mail Engine STMP
Mail Parameters
SMTP Hostname ssl://smtpdm.aliyun.com
SMTP Username support@xxx.com
SMTP Password xxxx
SMTP Port 465
SMTP Timeout 5

The error had changed after i use upon the configuration. The error shows " Fatal error :<strong> Error :Password not accepted from server!</strong> " ,But i am confirm that my password is correctly.
Hostname shouldn't be smtpdm - It's smtp
Is your email through your hosting provider? Try for the hostname: yourdomain.com or mail.yourdomain.com

Make sure they have SSL / TLS enabled for your mail server

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by straightlight » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:03 am

Ensure crypto is enabled on your domain if using email port 587 with your host.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON