Post by supak111 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:52 am

oc 3.0.3.2 CONTINUE BUTTON not working in checkout all of a sudden, doesn't matter if I choose new customer, or guest and click "CONTINUE" the button changes from continue to "loading" but never goes anywhere from there. Same on mobile and across other browsers. Any suggestion would be much much appreciated guys

Just noticed this after I installed a few extensions a few days ago. I deleted all of the new extensions, cleared cache and everything, but can't now get checkout to work like it should
Last edited by supak111 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

~ OC 3.0.3.2 and OCmods only ~

Post by sw!tch » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:03 am

supak111 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:52 am
oc 3.0.3.1 CONTINUE BUTTON not working in checkout all of a sudden, doesn't matter if I choose new customer, or guest and click "CONTINUE" the button changes from continue to "loading" but never goes anywhere from there. Same on mobile and across other browsers. Any suggestion would be much much appreciated guys

Just noticed this after I installed a few extensions a few days ago. I deleted all of the new extensions, cleared cache and everything, but can't now get checkout to work like it should
Check
Server error logs
Opencart Error logs.

Link to your site?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:48 pm

Still got the error?

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by supak111 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:59 pm

Had to revert back to an older backup, couldn't figure out why installing a few extensions caused it, nor why uninstalling them later didn't fix the issue.

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:02 pm

supak111 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:59 pm
Had to revert back to an older backup, couldn't figure out why installing a few extensions caused it, nor why uninstalling them later didn't fix the issue.
Did you refresh the modifications and theme cache after installing/uninstalling them?

That could be because those extensions has entry into your db already.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by letxobnav » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:38 pm

checkout buttons all work via ajax calls so just use your browser development tool to see what the error is, either a js error in your console tab or a 500 php error in your network tab.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:04 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:38 pm
checkout buttons all work via ajax calls so just use your browser development tool to see what the error is, either a js error in your console tab or a 500 php error in your network tab.
Sometimes your web host will enable something like ModSecurity which can block AJAX.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Naheed » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:43 pm

I will suggest you do a server update. If you have a dedicated VPS server, you could try to update everything.
If you are using shared hosting, you need to contact your hosting provider.

Post by supak111 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:04 am

I appreciate all the suggestions. I ended up reverting back to a backup I had so the issue was on my end not on the server side.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:12 pm

supak111 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:04 am
I appreciate all the suggestions. I ended up reverting back to a backup I had so the issue was on my end not on the server side.
Great, so please add [SOLVED] to the beginning of your post title.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom