Post by nureddin21 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:50 am

Hi,
Has anyone figured out how to connect Klarna Checkout for opencart 3.0.3.6 ?
I have tried using the Klarna that comes with Opencart but with no success..

Any ideas or thoughts?

Post by Johnathan » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 am

I just released an update to my Stripe Payment Gateway Pro extension today that adds Klarna support. You need a Stripe account to use it, and the payment gets processed through Stripe, but it should work to accept payments via Klarna in your OpenCart site. Klarna support is brand new, so there may be a few bugs here and there, but I'll get them worked out ASAP if there are any.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know if you have any questions about how it works:

www.getclearthinking.com/contact

If you need a dedicated Klarna extension, I'm not sure if one is available any more. Hopefully someone else will post in this topic if they have a Klarna-based solution.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:48 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 am
If you need a dedicated Klarna extension, I'm not sure if one is available any more. Hopefully someone else will post in this topic if they have a Klarna-based solution.
Klarna is a bit of a nightmare to work with by all accounts, and from our own experience.

We're working on a fix for their official extension and we may release that as a paid extension, seeing as their official one is pretty much broken.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by nureddin21 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:33 am

paulfeakins wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:48 pm
Klarna is a bit of a nightmare to work with by all accounts, and from our own experience.

We're working on a fix for their official extension and we may release that as a paid extension, seeing as their official one is pretty much broken.
This is beautiful ...
If you have a solution, I am the first to buy it.

Post by Karonia69 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:03 pm

If you do develop one, make it compatible with 3.0.2.0 and I'll have a copy too :)