Post by Dogukanlyn » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:57 pm

I approve the accounts of the members who request membership from the admin panel, but when they try to login, the page is always refreshed on the login screen.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Lack of details, not an OpenCart bug! In a standard OpenCart, the login works just fine.

Please provide more details.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:55 pm

Dogukanlyn wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:57 pm
I approve the accounts of the members who request membership from the admin panel, but when they try to login, the page is always refreshed on the login screen.
You've given no info but this can happen when the disk is full or when there's a problem with /tmp session files.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Dogukanlyn » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:57 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 pm
Lack of details, not an OpenCart bug! In a standard OpenCart, the login works just fine.

Someone signs up and I approve the member from the admin panel. However, when you write your information true on the login screen and click login, you cannot log in and the same page is refreshed.

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 pm

Dogukanlyn wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:57 pm
JNeuhoff wrote:

Someone signs up and I approve the member from the admin panel. However, when you write your information true on the login screen and click login, you cannot log in and the same page is refreshed.
.htaccess, config.php and / or admin/config.php files configuration issues.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Dogukanlyn » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:15 pm

straightlight wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 pm
Dogukanlyn wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:

How can I fix?

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 pm

Dogukanlyn wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:15 pm
straightlight wrote:
Dogukanlyn wrote:

How can I fix?
By posting these files information excluding server account details and including the OC version. Also, your error / server access logs regarding the latest admin login activities.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Dogukanlyn » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:23 pm

straightlight wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 pm
Dogukanlyn wrote:
straightlight wrote:

How can I fix?
By posting these files information excluding server account details and including the OC version. Also, your error / server access logs regarding the latest admin login activities.
Can you help me if I give you hosting/server and admin information? My English is not very good and I cannot understand you sorry.

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:24 pm

Dogukanlyn wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:23 pm
straightlight wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 pm
Dogukanlyn wrote:

How can I fix?
Can you help me if I give you hosting/server and admin information? My English is not very good and I cannot understand you sorry.
I could investigate this issue for you and provide the root cause. Send me a PM on the forum in order to provide your hosting account details. Please, do not provide them on the public forum for security purposes.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:27 pm

Dogukanlyn wrote:
How can I fix?
You could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom