Post by otalialv » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:59 am

Hello, everybody!

I have a problem with multilanguage store, I have 3 languages(English, Latvian and Russian), and problem is if client order in Russian or English language, all fields from order (delivery method, payment method etc.) have a customer order language, and print invoice, and values of "Payment method", "Shipping method" and order summary (total, VAT, delivery, gift, coupon) has a client language, but I need set all fields of invoice to Latvian language.

Thanks!

OC version 3.0.3.7

Attachments

OC_invoice.png

OC_invoice.png (34.92 KiB) Viewed 163 times

Post by straightlight » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:57 am

There are a few extensions on the Marketplace that may provide what you need as to export these results on PDF files. I would suggest to look on the Marketplace.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:44 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:57 am
There are a few extensions on the Marketplace that may provide what you need as to export these results on PDF files. I would suggest to look on the Marketplace.
If you can't find an extension, you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom