Post by donesmarcos » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:06 am

Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue with Marketing>Mail that I cannot fix or find any solution, I even bought an extension for try to fix but didn't work too.

Problem: When I try to send an email from Marketing>Mail section I fill everything and select my test customer to send the test mail, when I press send, it's successful sent, I receive the email inbox and all is correct, But for some reason I can only send 1 time, 1 time for same email, if I try to send another mail to same test customer it never arrives, If I change email from this test customer, it works again, but only 1 time, it's always 1 time per email address.

There are no error messages and when I click on send button it's always show the green successful msg that email was sent.

I even thought it's gmail blocking my mail from store but it's not, it's like a limit that i can only send 1(one) mail per email address, it always work if I change.

If I change Mail Engine to MAIL instead of SMTP, it works perfect! I can send as many mails to the same email address, but I want to make it works with SMTP Engine as MAIL engine is going to spam every time.

What I did: I setup SMTP from gmail, for use in opencart, it's same store email and I did everything like less secure app on gmail config for work properly at OC.
I'm using the last version of OC 3.0.3.7.

Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by donesmarcos on Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:33 am

Already fixed on the master branch when using admin/controller/marketing/contact.php file.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by donesmarcos » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:09 am

straightlight wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:33 am
Already fixed on the master branch when using admin/controller/marketing/contact.php file.
Hello sir,

thank you so much for answering, but I re-upload the contact.php file but still having the same problem, I opened both files, the one on my host and the new downloaded from OC page are the same, mine is not modified.

Post by donesmarcos » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:25 am

It's a Bug from extension Advanced Mail Template.

thanks everyone!

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:26 pm

donesmarcos wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:25 am
It's a Bug from extension Advanced Mail Template.

thanks everyone!
Please add [SOLVED] to the start of this post's title.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom