Post by HerbalGrow2021 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Hello ,
i have recently purchased the Blog - Clean and Responsive Extension , i followed their Docoment for the Installation , after i have uploaded the files to Opencart Installer , went to Modifications and hit refresh i get that Error Message

Warning: require_once(/data/web/e66894/html/apps/wordpress-120143/system/library/ciblog.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/web/e66894/html/apps/wordpress-120143/storage/modification/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 200

I am now not able to either log into my Opencart Admin Dashboard and my when i or my customers go to my website they only see this message

I guessed from reading the error message , that it doesnt find ciblog.php and that is creating the issue. I am by now means and programmer/ coder, i only know basic html and css. Now i dont want to just add the ciblog.php file since i am not sure which one and i also dont want to make it a bigger mess then its already is

Can someone please help me fix this ?

Location - Austria

Post by straightlight » Mon May 17, 2021 9:39 pm

OC version. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. In addition, your incident request also seem to be about Wordpress which is not supported on the forum.
You could also create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to have this issue fixed as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Tue May 18, 2021 7:32 pm

HerbalGrow2021 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:49 pm
If the extension developer won't help feel free to get in touch.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue May 18, 2021 11:15 pm

There are also other CMS extensions (such as this one) which are more standard-compliant with OpenCart, without the need to rely on OCmod, and which therefore are less likely to clash with other 3rd party extensions or to crash the OpenCart site.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member