Post by MikeBNZ » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:06 pm

Please see the attached image. Can some clever character tell me where I can edit these headers. I have tried the usual language files (admin\language\en-gb\sale\order.php) and I cannot get them to change. This is a Quick Checkout Page and yes, this site runs the Journal Theme. I am making the assumption that this is not Journal related but if it is, forgive me and advise of this and I will ask there. This is Opencart 3.0.3.2

Attachments

quickso01.png

quickso01.png (99.18 KiB) Viewed 246 times

Post by xxvirusxx » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:46 pm

MikeBNZ wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:06 pm
From journal 3 settings.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by straightlight » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 pm

MikeBNZ wrote:
Please see the attached image. Can some clever character tell me where I can edit these headers. I have tried the usual language files (admin\language\en-gb\sale\order.php) and I cannot get them to change. This is a Quick Checkout Page and yes, this site runs the Journal Theme. I am making the assumption that this is not Journal related but if it is, forgive me and advise of this and I will ask there. This is Opencart 3.0.3.2
Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. In addition, regardless if it's a yes or a no afterwards, Journal is not supported on the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by MikeBNZ » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:39 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:40 pm
MikeBNZ wrote:
Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. In addition, regardless if it's a yes or a no afterwards, Journal is not supported on the forum.
Yes, that is why I put in the line regards Journal. I am aware but as I said, I assumed it was not related to Journal but now I have ben advised it is, I will approach the appropriate parties. Thank you.

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:33 pm

You are using Journal's quick checkout feature which doesn't exist in the OpenCart framework. Besides, the Journal3 framework is different from the OpenCart, e.g. it uses its own layout system. Hence this is something for the Journal support to address.

BTW.: If you merely want to change some language strings for the frontend, look into the appropriate catalog/language/en-gb/* files, not admin/language/en-gb/* !

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member