Post by pontoon21@sky.com » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:29 am

Hi guys

My site (goldcraftjewellers.co.uk) was working fine until the other day and now comes up with the following message:-

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Twig\Loader\ArrayLoader' not found in /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/library/template/twig.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig->render('default/templat...', '{% if languages...') #1 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(125): Template->render('default/templat...', '') #2 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/catalog/controller/common/language.php(45): Loader->view('common/language', Array) #3 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonLanguage->index(Array) #4 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #5 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/catalog/controller/common/header.php(74): Loader->controller('common/language') #6 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #7 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Arra in /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/library/template/twig.php on line 31

I have read on here a similar post. Its likely my host (godaddy) as somehow allowed a opencart update, they are refusing to help me. On the other post I've seen a likely fix is "Each upgrades requires that the default storage is set back to its default location prior to switching it over its outside location of the domain folder", but I'm really struggling to understand what this means exactly.

I have used a paid for template from templatemonster and have spent over 100+ hours in adapting it. I'm terrified this work has been for nothing as I don't have a recent backup. I'm happy to pay a developer to help me if needed.

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:47 pm

It would be helpful to post your OpenCart version (you will find it in index.php) and your PHP version. What is DIR_STORAGE set to in your config.php?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:45 pm

pontoon21@sky.com wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:29 am
I have read on here a similar post. Its likely my host (godaddy) as somehow allowed a opencart update
GoDaddy are awful. You should look to move hosting and you should find a developer to fix this one such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:14 pm

pontoon21@sky.com wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:29 am
Hi guys

My site (goldcraftjewellers.co.uk) was working fine until the other day and now comes up with the following message:-

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Twig\Loader\ArrayLoader' not found in /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/library/template/twig.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig->render('default/templat...', '{% if languages...') #1 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(125): Template->render('default/templat...', '') #2 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/catalog/controller/common/language.php(45): Loader->view('common/language', Array) #3 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonLanguage->index(Array) #4 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #5 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/catalog/controller/common/header.php(74): Loader->controller('common/language') #6 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #7 /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Arra in /home/bgjhvhanaemb/public_html/system/library/template/twig.php on line 31

I have read on here a similar post. Its likely my host (godaddy) as somehow allowed a opencart update, they are refusing to help me. On the other post I've seen a likely fix is "Each upgrades requires that the default storage is set back to its default location prior to switching it over its outside location of the domain folder", but I'm really struggling to understand what this means exactly.

I have used a paid for template from templatemonster and have spent over 100+ hours in adapting it. I'm terrified this work has been for nothing as I don't have a recent backup. I'm happy to pay a developer to help me if needed.
OC version.
What other post?
If you are terrified this work has been for nothing, then it means you did not completed the proper process with the storage folder as to adapt your custom template codes with OC3.x releases. However, I would see if templatemonster does have the custom template for OC v3.x releases in the first place. Therefore, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to contact me directly via PM from the forum to have this issue investigated as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by xxvirusxx » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:56 pm

Opencart 3.0.3.2 was installed by an app named Installatron from Cpanel..
On the settings (for opencart) was selected this option: Update to new minor versions and security releases. and this app automatically updated to 3.0.3.6.
And because on 3.0.3.6 twig was moved to vendor, website show that errors.

Conlusion: Never install opencart using 3nd installer apps from Cpanel or disable auto update from settings for that CMS.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România