Post by davidcroitoresch » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:27 am

so i am makeing this opencart project and i have to delete the page from where i can buy products.DO you guys have any methods?

Attachments

Screenshot (182).png

Screenshot (182).png (191.81 KiB) Viewed 328 times

Post by OSWorX » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Counterquestion: what for do you use OpenCart then?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by Cue4cheap » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:16 pm

davidcroitoresch wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:27 am
so i am makeing this opencart project and i have to delete the page from where i can buy products.DO you guys have any methods?
OpenCart is used to buy products... i.e. a store front with a shopping cart. So your comment "and i have to delete the page from where i can buy products" makes no sense. If you can't buy products then OpenCart isn't a good platform to use.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:20 pm

The reason why this OP user wants to delete the products page is because he wants to build his own page and handle the transactions from another platform that Opencart does not support.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:53 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:20 pm
The reason why this OP user wants to delete the products page is because he wants to build his own page and handle the transactions from another platform that Opencart does not support.
Then a better question would be: "How can I replace the Product page with a custom one?" and the answer would be by editing the product twig file.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:19 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:53 pm
straightlight wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:20 pm
Then a better question would be: "How can I replace the Product page with a custom one?" and the answer would be by editing the product twig file.
That'd be if the question on the first post would be about replacing rather than deleting.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON