Post by arzajac » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:40 am

Hello.

I installed the latest version downloaded today v3.0.3.7. I enabled the site in Apache2, I moved the upload folder to my www folder and renamed it to what the server is expecting (/opencart)

When I visit the page, inatead of the installer, I get the following:
(I've tried to correct permissions and owndership. I renamed the two config.php files as instructed in the install.txt file.)

Warning: fopen(/var/www/www/opencart/system/storage/session//sess_37781e4fa6659c86ec8af601c5): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/www/opencart/system/library/session/file.php on line 29Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /var/www/www/opencart/system/library/session/file.php on line 31Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /var/www/www/opencart/system/library/session/file.php on line 33Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /var/www/www/opencart/system/library/session/file.php on line 35Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /var/www/www/opencart/system/library/session/file.php on line 37Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /var/www/www/opencart/system/library/session/file.php on line 39

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:32 pm

I don't think you are using a folder /var/www/www/opencart/, rather it's likely to be /var/www/opencart/.
Check your config.php files and your .htaccess.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:37 pm

Also ensure your double-ending forwarded slashes gets renamed to a single one at the end of each paths in both config.php files.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:49 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:32 pm
I don't think you are using a folder /var/www/www/opencart/, rather it's likely to be /var/www/opencart/.
Check your config.php files and your .htaccess.
Yep, double www seems likely to be the problem.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom