Post by jessicana » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:29 am

Hello,
I got this exception error" Exception: Error: Could not load model Opencart\Catalog\Model\Extension\Opencart\Total\SubTotal! in /var/www/domainName.com/html/folder/products/system/engine/loader.php on line 110"
The error log does not contain any information about this. Any insight is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Post by Johnathan » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:44 pm

That would typically mean that this core file is missing:

/catalog/model/extension/total/sub_total.php

However the error is using \ characters in it, and the filepath doesn't match the normal route, which makes me think you're using a beta OpenCart version. Make sure you download the latest stable OpenCart version (3.0.3.7) from this page:

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=cms/download

If you installed a 4.0 beta and have already set up your store, you may need to hire a developer to backport the data into 3.0.3.7. If you need to find a developer, you can post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:58 pm

As Johnathan pointed out, you are using OpenCart 4 which is still heavily work in progress and not suitable for live sites.
Please use the last stable release 3.0.3.7.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:03 am

There's exceptionally no point to rely on Commercial Support nor to Partners in this case since Opencart 4 is a development version which even features can change at any time during modifications.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by jessicana » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:57 am

That is completely right! Thank you, everyone, for your help! I was wondering why it was that much buggy. I have installed the current version, which is opencart-3.0.3.7, but I have faced a small problem during the installation process at step # 3. When I checked the error log, I saw the below:

Code: Select all

021/07/26 19:33:23 [error] 979383#979383: *2160 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Error: Variable 'sql_mode' can't be set to the value of 'MYSQL40'<br />Error No: 1231<br />SET @@session.sql_mode = 'MYSQL40' in /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/library/db/mysqli.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/library/db.php(45): DB\MySQLi->query()
#1 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/install/model/install/install.php(35): DB->query()
#2 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/engine/loader.php(248): ModelInstallInstall->database()
#3 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}()
#4 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/install/controller/install/step_3.php(11): Proxy->__call()
#5 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerInstallStep3->index()
#6 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/engine/router.php(67)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 1X2.xx.xx.1xx, server: [myDomainName].com, request: "POST /products/install/index.php?route=install/step_3 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php8.0-fpm.sock:", host: "[myDomainName].com", referrer: "http://[myDomainName].com/products/install/index.php?route=install/step_3"
I solved the issue by navigating to my install.php file in the following directory /install/model/install.php. I edited [install.php] file and changed this line:

$db->query("SET @@session.sql_mode = 'MYSQL40'");
to this line:

$db->query("SET @@session.sql_mode = ''");
While this resolved my problem for now, and the installation was successful, I wonder why I did not have to do this yesterday when I installed the other version? Is what I have done the correct solution?
Thanks!
Last edited by jessicana on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:15 am

jessicana wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:57 am
That is completely right! Thank you, everyone, for your help! I was wondering why it was that much buggy. I have installed the current version, which is opencart-3.0.3.7, but I have faced a small problem during the installation process at step # 3. When I checked the error log, I saw the below:

021/07/26 19:33:23 [error] 979383#979383: *2160 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: Error: Variable 'sql_mode' can't be set to the value of 'MYSQL40'<br />Error No: 1231<br />SET @@session.sql_mode = 'MYSQL40' in /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/library/db/mysqli.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/library/db.php(45): DB\MySQLi->query()
#1 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/install/model/install/install.php(35): DB->query()
#2 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/engine/loader.php(248): ModelInstallInstall->database()
#3 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}()
#4 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/install/controller/install/step_3.php(11): Proxy->__call()
#5 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerInstallStep3->index()
#6 /var/www/[myDomainName].com/html/go/products/system/engine/router.php(67)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 1X2.xx.xx.1xx, server: [myDomainName].com, request: "POST /products/install/index.php?route=install/step_3 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php8.0-fpm.sock:", host: "[myDomainName].com", referrer: "http://[myDomainName].com/products/install/index.php?route=install/step_3"
I solved the issue by navigating to my install.php file in the following directory /install/model/install.php. I edited the file and changed this line:

$db->query("SET @@session.sql_mode = 'MYSQL40'");
to this line:

$db->query("SET @@session.sql_mode = ''");
While this resolved my problem for now, and the installation was successful, I wonder why I did not have to do this yesterday when I installed the other version? Is what I have done the correct solution?
Thanks!
It depends since the solution is more relative to a server-specific issue whereas other people may not encounter this type of error on their server-end side.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:08 pm

The issue with the MYSQL40 is already resolved in the OC 3.0.x maintenance branch, as well as in 4.0.x master branch.
For 3.0.3.7 use this mysqli.php: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... mysqli.php

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member