Post by Sasiya_ » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:54 pm

I've created a new theme in Opencart 3. But when activating the theme under the Your Store heading I get this error

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Controllerextensionthemefoods' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\storage\modification\system\engine\action.php:71 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\admin\controller\startup\router.php(26): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\storage\modification\system\engine\action.php(79): ControllerStartupRouter->index() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\system\engine\router.php(67): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\system\engine\router.php(56): Router->execute(Object(Action)) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\system\framework.php(169): Router->dispatch(Object(Action), Object(Action)) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\system\startup.php(104): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\admin\index.php(19): start('admin') #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\newsitetest\storage\modification\system\engine\action.php on line 71

Post by by mona » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 pm

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Controllerextensionthemefoods' not found

Please be so kind as to read the forum rules before posting viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
For one thing you posted in OC3 and the above suggests OC2 so that could well be one of your errors
OC2 is Extension OC3 is Extension Module
Capitalisation could well be another

The error is pretty clear - how to fix it will depend on the error you have made which means it is not found

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:08 am

OC version. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue with the custom theme. As per your signature also states in a ... very small and almost unreadable sentence size, not modifying core files also means that no custom themes must use the default folder from any store but rather any other names from their distributions prior to activate them which also includes a backup to be made.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:48 pm

Sasiya_ wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:54 pm
I've created a new theme in Opencart 3. But when activating the theme under the Your Store heading I get this error
Perhaps have a read of this: https://www.antropy.co.uk/blog/how-to-c ... t-3-theme/

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom