Post by curatedimagery » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:26 am

Hello. I recently opened an online digital store (www.frostysfantasies.com)(Warning: NSFW) and am unable to download larger files via the "downloads" section of a user's account. Smaller files (< around 150) are able to be downloaded by my customers, but larger files (in this case a 729 MB .mp4 video file) begin normally but stop/end prematurely around 500 MB. Sever-side I am running PHP 8.0 snd Opencart Version 3.0.3.8.

Haven't been able to find any kind of documentation / existing thread that fully addresses this issue. I have Download Auto-Insert(https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... r_rating=1) installed to bypass the adding of files through the admin page. Downloading the file through my file manager server-side works fine as well. Could this be an issue with my php.ini or download.php?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Frosty (Curated Imagery)

Post by straightlight » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:36 pm

More likely with your php.ini, .user.ini or .htaccess file (if enabled). In addition, OC v3.0.3.8 is not yet compatible with PHP 8 releases.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:53 pm

curatedimagery wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:26 am
Could this be an issue with my php.ini
Could be, you could ask your web host.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom