Post by Jonas92 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:02 pm

Is it possible for a mising order to be generated not only when the visitor does not click the "Confirm Order" button, but also when he clicks on the "Confirm Order" but does not pay for the products after choosing to pay via electronic banking. In this case, the status now appears: "Pending", but in reality there is a "missing order" , because the visitor will most likely not pay for that cart, and the status of the order is always displayed "Pending ".
So is it possible to make a "Pending" turn into a "Missing order" until the order is paid?

Post by thekrotek » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:20 pm

It depends on payment method and how it returns the data of the transaction.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Jonas92 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:31 pm

The payment method allows me to assign order statuses independently. But there is no Missing order between order states. It is also not reflected with other payment methods. I could only create a new order status with the same name myself, but it won’t be the same, I want the pending to turn into the original Missing order.

Post by thekrotek » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:39 pm

You need to edit your payment method code so it also displays Missing status in the list.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:33 pm

The so-called "Missing Orders" is not really an order status, its internal id is 0, unlike regular order statuses which are > 0. Therefore, a payment method should never return a "Missing Orders", aka zero. Also, all the other DB queries involving order statuses always use something like order_status_id > 0. The only exception is the "Missing Orders" filter in the orders listing.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by hyeclass » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:33 am

i like to see order ID once the order is completed - it's generating to many order IDs - for example, 100 people came to the site they have something in they're shopping cart but didn't complete, they still get a order ID.

Post by straightlight » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:46 am

hyeclass wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:33 am
i like to see order ID once the order is completed - it's generating to many order IDs - for example, 100 people came to the site they have something in they're shopping cart but didn't complete, they still get a order ID.
Double-post: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=225720 . New topic created already.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON