Post by Jonas92 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Hello
The promotion in the e-shop have stopped working. On the administration page I specify a certain promotion, on the same admin page it shows that the promotion is valid, but if you select the same product on the website, the promotion is completely ignored. They don't appear on either the categories page or the products page in the checkout. The visitor places the order to the end and buys the product without a promotion.
I checked the expiration date of the promotion, everything is fine there.

Post by Gergely » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:32 pm

Hi Jonas92,

For better help on this issue, please include the information specified in this post, try to remember to include this information when you open a new topic in the future.

Onto the issue:
Promotion, is not a vanilla opencart concept (as of 3.0.3.8), there's Discount and there is Special. So you are either
  1. Using a language package that translates the opencart admin interface, but your English is good enough to ask for help on this forum
  2. Using a Promotions extension
  3. Using a "theme" that masks the default features
Whichever is the case, could you please provide some more information about what you mean by Promotion?
Also, could you describe the problem in a bit more detail, including what you have tried to resolve it?
(Error logs, front-end errors, clearing caches, etc.)

I hope I will be able to provide further help based on this additional information!

EDIT: Lol, BBCode! - (as of 3.0.3.8) = ( as of 3.0.3.8 )

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Jonas92 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:05 pm
The promotion in the e-shop have stopped working.
Well seeing as you haven't told us anything about anything, we won't be able to help until you do.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom