Post by rmichel » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:15 pm

Hello Everyone,

Can someone help me fix this error that I will post below. This happended right after I change a Hosting Plan with my hosting provider.

Warning: mysqli::query(): (21000/1242): Subquery returns more than 1 row in /home4/comp9z/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 18

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:46 pm

Nothing to do with your hosting provider, just a broken query.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by rmichel » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:04 am

Does anyone know a fix for this broken query?

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:49 pm

rmichel wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:04 am
Yes: find "this" broken query and fix it accordingly.

Expert Member

Post by rmichel » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:41 pm

Mr. thekrotek,

Don't be such a smart ass in your answers that you are replying to my post in the help query, rather, just keep your comments to yourself if you are not going to be of help SINCE THIS IS A FREE FORUM OF HELP TO USERS LIKE ME THAT ARE NOT EXPERTS IN OPENCART.

I don't think with your smart ass answers, anyone will hire you privately.

thekrotek wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:49 pm
rmichel wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:04 am
Yes: find "this" broken query and fix it accordingly.

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:49 pm

No, problem isn't with my replies, but with you understanding what query is. You don't seem to have even the slightest idea what "query" means and what it actually does let alone how it looks.

You didn't mention the query in you post, so yes, you MUST find it before asking how to fix it. So find it and copy here, THEN you may expect a more detailed solution. If you're not able to find the query yourself, hire a developer to do this for you. I don't care if you hire me or someone else, there's no magicians here, nobody can magically guess the conflicting query.

Considering the given conditions and lack of any information besides generic MySQL error my reply was quite valid. So next time you want to criticize someone's replies, take a look at yours.

Expert Member

Post by rmichel » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:30 pm

The problem with you is the way you reply your post to my help query, and that is why I said you were a smart ass, because are the bottom of your replies you are posting for custom and support work, obviously your intension is not the really help people but to get money out of it.

So I'm going to ask you to NOT reply ANYTHING to this post and get OUT of my postings...

thekrotek wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:49 pm
No, problem isn't with my replies, but with you understanding what query is. You don't seem to have even the slightest idea what "query" means and what it actually does let alone how it looks.

You didn't mention the query in you post, so yes, you MUST find it before asking how to fix it. So find it and copy here, THEN you may expect a more detailed solution. If you're not able to find the query yourself, hire a developer to do this for you. I don't care if you hire me or someone else, there's no magicians here, nobody can magically guess the conflicting query.

Considering the given conditions and lack of any information besides generic MySQL error my reply was quite valid. So next time you want to criticize someone's replies, take a look at yours.

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:40 pm

Did you even read my latest reply or you just so proud of yourself that you can't admit that you didn't even ask the question properly and got a corresponding reply?

Once, again, NOBODY will help you until you post the query itself. You can yell at me as much as you want calling me names, I couldn't care less. But until you do what I said above, your issue will not be resolved. Either way I'm good. At least you will learn how to properly ask questions in the future.

Expert Member

Post by rmichel » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:25 am

Didn't you read my last posting to GET OUT OF POSTINGS AND NOT TO REPLY TO ANYTHING OF MINE. If you continue, I will report your to Opencart, JUST GET OUT.
thekrotek wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:40 pm
Did you even read my latest reply or you just so proud of yourself that you can't admit that you didn't even ask the question properly and got a corresponding reply?

Once, again, NOBODY will help you until you post the query itself. You can yell at me as much as you want calling me names, I couldn't care less. But until you do what I said above, your issue will not be resolved. Either way I'm good. At least you will learn how to properly ask questions in the future.

Post by thekrotek » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:50 am

rmichel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:25 am
Didn't you read my last posting to GET OUT OF POSTINGS AND NOT TO REPLY TO ANYTHING OF MINE. If you continue, I will report your to Opencart, JUST GET OUT.
You will report me? Wow... I'm so scared! Please, report me right now, let others see how ridiculous is your behavior and how you yell at people who're actually trying to help. Yes, please, go and report. I'm waiting.

Expert Member

Post by thekrotek » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:51 am

@admins,

Guys, please, close this topic. The OP is just inadequate.

Expert Member

Post by rmichel » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:38 am

Anyone reading this post, WARNING if you try to hire this supposedly Expert Member with name of THEKROTEK, this will just show you what type of Technical Support Help Member that is, I'm sure that he is this kind of Tecnical Personal that with his accions and comments in this post, even after I kindly ask to get out of post, is the type of person that once you give him access to your Cpanel will put in a hidden file that will give him Full access to your Cpanel and will HACK your website and your user's credit cards,

*****DO NOT HIRE user THEKROTEK*****

thekrotek wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:51 am
@admins,

Guys, please, close this topic. The OP is just inadequate.

Post by OSWorX » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:49 am

I would rather say: calm down - both!
And stop - both - this useless (and rude) postings.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by thekrotek » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:11 am

OSWorX wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:49 am
I would rather say: calm down - both!
And stop - both - this useless (and rude) postings.
You might wanna re-read the topic from the beginning.l never been rude and actually tried to help this crazy dude despite that he started yelling at me and eventually reduced to direct insults.

Expert Member

Post by mikeinterserv » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:40 am

rmichel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:48 am
Anyone reading this post, WARNING if you try to hire this supposedly Expert Member with name of THEKROTEK, this will just show you what type of Technical Support Help Member that is, I'm sure that he is this kind of Tecnical Person that with his acction and comments in this post, even after I kindly ask to get out of post, is the type of person that once you give him Full access to your Cpanel will put in a hidden file that will HACK your website and your user's credit cards,

*****DO NOT HIRE Technical Support user THEKROTEK*****
That is some accusation you make there and NOT warranted in any way.
Its one thing to disagree but that goes too far.

You have NOT helped people understand your problem any further with the query in question but continued the conversation in an inappropriate way.
DELETE those comments and start again. There are people including the krotek who may be able to help.

Location - Wales

Post by OSWorX » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:03 pm

@rmichel: for someone registered 4 1/2 years ago, having only 40 posts, did not helped others - your last posts are not that what we want to see here.
@thekrotek: as one of the experienced users here, you should not go beyond a "specific point" - better to be silent and let the OP think what he wants.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria