Post by Joe1234 » Mon May 16, 2022 11:20 pm

I don't know if I'm missing something, but a few questions.
1/ When someone uploads something it goes straight to the maintenance part in the admin with no type of notification? So I have to constantly be checking in this obscure place for an upload to see if something came in?
2/ The upload is only able to put in 3 places, unless some type of custom extension is used?
3/ There are no limits on what type or size of file is uploaded on the customer end? The settings that manage uploads seem to only be for the admin upload which doesn't make sense to me.

v3.0.3.9 php 8.1
I'm here for a reason, if your response is contact a/the developer, just don't reply.

Post by paulfeakins » Tue May 17, 2022 7:15 pm

Joe1234 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:20 pm
I don't know if I'm missing something, but a few questions.
1/ When someone uploads something it goes straight to the maintenance part in the admin with no type of notification? So I have to constantly be checking in this obscure place for an upload to see if something came in?
2/ The upload is only able to put in 3 places, unless some type of custom extension is used?
3/ There are no limits on what type or size of file is uploaded on the customer end? The settings that manage uploads seem to only be for the admin upload which doesn't make sense to me.
I might be lacking coffee but none of those questions are making sense to my brain right now ...

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Joe1234 » Fri May 20, 2022 4:05 am

You're right, they weren't that coherent. Let me rephrase.

1/ How can I get a notification when a customer uses an upload form and uploads something? As it is from what I can see, the only way I would know is to proactively go to the admin page that shows uploads daily.

2/ I'm limited to only putting an upload form in 3 places, account/address/affiliate. How can I get a different option?

3/ File type limit seemed to not work on my previous attempt, but it is now. However, file size limit is not working on the upload form. Is that how it's supposed to be?

4/ Is there a way to prevent upload until the form is actually submitted? Basically hold it in que and send it with the form?

5/ Would it be difficult to redirect the upload to another domain?

v3.0.3.9 php 8.1
I'm here for a reason, if your response is contact a/the developer, just don't reply.

Post by Joe1234 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:12 am

Anyone?

v3.0.3.9 php 8.1