Post by MarwanMoataz17 » Wed May 18, 2022 6:48 pm

Hello, I have multiple offline branches of my store and I have an online shop, and what I want to do is identify the customers that buy from each offline branch and mark their account on my online store to be able to retarget them later using ads, but I want the offline store branches to have separate sales amount and to know how much did each branch made, also I want identified customers to be able to buy from my shop under the name of that branch

Post by straightlight » Thu May 19, 2022 6:34 am

MarwanMoataz17 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:48 pm
Hello, I have multiple offline branches of my store and I have an online shop, and what I want to do is identify the customers that buy from each offline branch and mark their account on my online store to be able to retarget them later using ads, but I want the offline store branches to have separate sales amount and to know how much did each branch made, also I want identified customers to be able to buy from my shop under the name of that branch
Using webhooks could be an alternative, or using an affiliate tracking link above the advertiser API levels, to ads to achieve this.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Thu May 19, 2022 7:58 pm

MarwanMoataz17 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:48 pm
If you can't find an extension, you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom