Post by Joe1234 » Wed May 25, 2022 11:48 pm

I made an ocmod that crippled my site by accident, I couldn't get into the admin to delete it. So I went in the modification folder and undid the modification. That worked, but now I can't delete the ocmod from thw I stall history. How can I delete the mod from the history? Do I need to go into the database and delete it directly? If so, where is it?

Thanks.

v3.0.3.9 php 8.1
I'm here for a reason, if your response is contact a/the developer, just don't reply.

Post by IP_CAM » Thu May 26, 2022 12:12 am

Just clean out all of your Cache- and the Modification-Cache Section, and you're all set again.

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Joe1234 » Thu May 26, 2022 12:54 am

Tried that. Pressed all the clear and refresh buttons in the admin, and went straight to the storage cache and system cache folders to check and nothing in them except the index files, but the entry still remains......

....THEN, I remember I was messing with the damn htaccess caching smh.

Thanks.

Now I have to remember how to disable cache for just the admin folder.

v3.0.3.9 php 8.1
I'm here for a reason, if your response is contact a/the developer, just don't reply.

Post by paulfeakins » Thu May 26, 2022 5:55 pm

Joe1234 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 11:48 pm
I made an ocmod that crippled my site by accident, I couldn't get into the admin to delete it.
While working on an OCMOD, it's much easier to just place it in the /storage/ folder with a name like *.ocmod.xml and it should apply from there once you clear and refresh the OCMOD cache.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom