Post by aleksandarpejas » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:07 am

Hello, I tried To make a feature button group with a two-button and I did it, but now I have a problem to make them centered. Image

But I would like to look like this Image

And the problem is when I use small monitors look like this Image

This is my css I tried some things there but nothing can make what I want Image

And I would like to check one more thing is there any way if I can align this to center Image

Attachments

Screenshot_38.jpg

brand - Screenshot_38.jpg (25.11 KiB) Viewed 1116 times

Screenshot_37.jpg

css - Screenshot_37.jpg (17.48 KiB) Viewed 1116 times

Post by aleksandarpejas » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:41 pm

Sorry, something went wrong with pics, I'm posting them in order how they need to be in order 1st Image
2nd Image
and 3rd Image

Attachments

Screenshot_35.jpg

3 - Screenshot_35.jpg (8.07 KiB) Viewed 1104 times

Screenshot_36.jpg

2 - Screenshot_36.jpg (118.03 KiB) Viewed 1104 times

Screenshot_34.jpg

1 - Screenshot_34.jpg (16.5 KiB) Viewed 1104 times

Post by Gergely » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:52 pm

Hi aleksandarpejas,

Unfortunately, without a link to your site, I can not give a more specific answer than to use your preferred search engine with query terms along the lines of "css alignment" or "how to center an item in css". I would personally recommmend walking through this CSS Layouts tutorial on MDN. Since you seem ready enough to customise your pages, it would be a worthwhile time investment in the long run.

Also, you seem to be working by example. What exactly is preventing you from copying the same structure?

I might be able to provide more specific help if you decide to share a link to your page.

Hope this helps anyway,
Gergely

Post by aleksandarpejas » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Gergely wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:52 pm
Hi aleksandarpejas,

Unfortunately, without a link to your site, I can not give a more specific answer than to use your preferred search engine with query terms along the lines of "css alignment" or "how to center an item in css". I would personally recommmend walking through this CSS Layouts tutorial on MDN. Since you seem ready enough to customise your pages, it would be a worthwhile time investment in the long run.

Also, you seem to be working by example. What exactly is preventing you from copying the same structure?

I might be able to provide more specific help if you decide to share a link to your page.

Hope this helps anyway,
Gergely
My website is on this address https://shop.wetplace.me/

Post by Gergely » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:29 pm

Thanks, but if it's NSFW, it's gonna be a few more hours until I can take a look...

Post by aleksandarpejas » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:47 pm

Gergely wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:29 pm
Thanks, but if it's NSFW, it's gonna be a few more hours until I can take a look...
Thanks for your help, I think I'm near to solving this problem, your earlier post is helped me a lot.
I'm trying now to center that two buttons to the center of the card

Post by aleksandarpejas » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Gergely wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:29 pm
I did it I used this justify-content: center;
and now everything is all right.

Thank you so much for your help