Post by ap_valentin88 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 am

After installing VQMOD(2.4.1) i got this errors :
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: has_option in /home/xxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_things-for-cuties_template_product_product.tpl on line 89
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: subtract in /home/xxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_things-for-cuties_template_product_product.tpl on line 89
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: text_checking_options in /home/xxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_things-for-cuties_template_product_product.tpl on line 566
2013-09-20 18:03:53 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: has_option in /home/xxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_things-for-cuties_template_product_product.tpl on line 649
I am using opencart 1.5.6 with things for cutties template installed.Before installing VQMOD i didn`t get this errors.
I would appreciate some help!

Thank you!

Post by ap_valentin88 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:39 am

Just solved the problem.
I replaced line 89 from /home/xxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_things-for-cuties_template_product_product.tpl with line 89 from catalog/view/theme/things-for-cuties/product.tpl

Now i have another issue. When i access my website using Google Chrome , "mini cart" button stops working if i change the language.Normally it shows the number of products added to cart and the total price of products added as the text written on this button and on click it opens a window showing products added and some info.When i change the language mini cart button has only it`s name on it and on click nothing happens.
Need help please!