Post by HeUeR_Feidi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Hello,

I use opencart for my furniture shop, but i want to add copywrite notice bottom of my page. My store link is http://feidi.lv/
Maybe someone can open my store and check my page and help with this problem, i read yesterday alot of tutorials how to edit powered by and so on, did it all, but nothing is showing.

Post by OSWorX » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 pm

Simply edit the footer.tpl or footer.twig file (depends on the installed OpenCart Version) and add your code there (like you have already with the fb and instagram icon)

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by HeUeR_Feidi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:31 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 pm
Simply edit the footer.tpl or footer.twig file (depends on the installed OpenCart Version) and add your code there (like you have already with the fb and instagram icon)
Big Thank You man! Was little bit anyway unclear, but not my first page under my administration, so learning fast, thank You again. But i have little but more problems with my copywrite text, i need it in middle and and same gray color as other buttons, but somehow i forgot how to do it. Here is my code and screenshot from page, so far it is like this, but i need my copywrite in middle and in grey as other buttons.

Image Image

Post by johnp » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:48 pm

Easy enough to hard edit the template or knock up a VQMOD for that.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK